Przyslal Adam Baruch
WYKLADY BEDA W JEZYKU POLSKIM
RZECZ JASNA KURS JEST GRATIS ALE ILOSC MIEJSC JEST LIMITOWANA
An intensive 3 day course (April 20,21 & 22, 2015) about the music industry and the skills needed to survive in that jungle.
Akademia Muzyczna im. Karola Szymanowskiego w Katowicach
The course consists of several lectures / sessions, which outline the main areas, all outside the actual music studies, which every musician should be aware of as part of his life strategy. These are:
1. The rise and fall of the Music Industry and its state in the digital age, Internet and beyond.
2. Copyrights, contracts and other legal mumble jumble, which protects you from getting ripped of.
3. How to make an album without taking a second mortgage and then get your investment back.
4. How to make people aware of the fact that you exist, i.e. how to penetrate the old and new media.
5. How to earn a living, i.e. playing live (clubs, festivals), teaching, getting grants and sponsorships.