Napisala i przyslala Zosia Braun
W niedziele 15 kwietnia blogoslowimy poczatek nowego miesiaca Iyar – Rosh Hodesh Iyar
Nowy miesiac, nowe poczatki , a takze podsumowanie przeszlosci a poniewaz bardzo lubimy obchodzic uroczystosci wiec w tym miesiacu i w roku 2018 mamy sporo. Oczywiscie nasze Swieto Niepodleglosci Panstwa Izraela „Hei be Iyar 1948”
Czyli ”piatego dnia miesiaca Iyar 1948” Organizacja Narodow Zjednoczonych uznalo panstwo Izrael. Ta rocznica 70 lat, to dla wielu z nas jest tez data urodzin w latach powojennych.
A sama liczba 70 ma wiele symboli w zydowskiej tradycji
In Jewish tradition:
- Seventy souls went down to Egypt to begin the Hebrews’ Egyptian exile (Genesis 46:27).
- There is a core of 70 nations and 70 world languages, paralleling the 70 names in the Table of Nations.
- There were 70 men in the Great Sanhedrin, the Supreme Court of ancient Israel. (Sanhedrin 1:4.)
- According to the Jewish Aggada, there are 70 perspectives („faces”) to the Torah (Numbers Rabbah 13:15).
- Seventy elders were assembled by Moses on God’s command in the desert (Numbers 11:16-30).
- Psalm 90:10 allots three score and ten (70 years) for a man’s life, and the Mishnah attributes that age to „strength” (Avot 5:32), as one who survives that age is described by the verse as „the strong”.
- Ptolemy II Philadelphus ordered 72 Jewish elders to translate the Torah into Greek; the result was the Septuagint (from the Latin for „seventy”). The Roman numeral seventy, LXX, is the scholarly symbol for the Septuagint.
Kochani, niewatpliwie w Izraelu bedzie to swieto najbardziej wesolo I uroczyscie – widac to juz, bo od pol roku hotele sa juz zarezerwowane.
Jest to bardzo wzruszajace – jestesmy polaczeni z Zydowska Diaspora i tak stanowimy jeden narod wspomagajac sie nawzajem.
Znalazlam program wydarzen na te dwa dni tylko w Tel Avivie i serdecznie zapraszam.
YOM HAATZMAUT 2018
Wed 18 April 2018 | 5:00 pm – 11:30 pm
– , ,
Yom HaAtzmaut (The Israeli Independence Day) is probably the largest national festival in Israel. Clubs, Bars, Event halls, everyone who’s anyone is planning a Yom HaAtzmaut party. But you don’t have to be indoors to party. The streets will be filled with live shows, cotton candy and corn stands, spray paint and flicker stands, and you can enjoy fireworks in every city. With the 85% of country not having to go to work the next day this is truly the biggest festival in Israel.
Stay tuned for all the best parties in Tel Aviv for Yom Haatzmaut 2018!… keep checking our ‘Events Calendar’ page.
Learn more about holidays in Israel – Check out our Holidays in Israel Guide!
Traveling to Tel Aviv for the Holiday?
Where to stay?
Your first step is to find somewhere to sleep. We have guides for all of the Best Hotels in Israel, including Tel Aviv’s Best Hotels (best of the best), Tel Aviv’s Best Boutique Hotels (exclusive and tasteful) and Tel Aviv’s Best Hostels (fun and affordable)! You can book hotels directly through Secret Tel Aviv’s Booking.com Platform. (That amazing pool on the left belongs to The Norman Tel Aviv).
Get to know IsraelIsrael is a country with thousands of amazing things to see and do. We’ve teamed up with two of Israel’s top tour companies to find the Best Tours in Israel, including tours in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Petra, the Dead Sea, West Bank and Christian tours. There is something for every taste – sightseeing tours, walking tours, camping tours, Segway tours and more.
Where to eat and drink in Tel Aviv?
Tel Aviv is a foodie’s paradise with amazing food from all over the world, check out our Food and Drink Guides voted by our community of over 150K Tel Avivians, we have everything from Tel Aviv’s Best Breakfast and the Best Sushi in Tel Aviv, to Tel Aviv’s Best Bars and Clubs and Tel Aviv’s Best Cocktail Bars. For more ideas, click here to check out all the Food and Drink guides.
What to do during the week?
Tel Aviv is full of cool things to do! One of the favorite activities in the city is going to the beach to relax during the summer, exercise or play a sport. Check out our events calendar to find Tel Aviv’s best parties, and our weekly newsletter for the top weekly tips, including pop up markets, concerts and exhibitions, escape rooms and other cool activities. Check out our Top Things to Do in Tel Aviv guide for more ideas!
Nasz narodowy hymn “HATIKVA”
Kategorie: Ciekawe artykuly