The Museum of The Jewish People in Tel Aviv event.

Ponizej zamieszczamy krotkie przemowienie

Zosi Braun

Informacja o wydarzeniu

TUTAJ


 

I WOULD LIKE TO PAY A GREAT TRIBUTE AND RESPECT TO POLAND, TO THE CITY OF WARSAW,
AND TO THE POLISH PEOPLE FOR CREATING THE “POLIN” MUSEUM.

THERE IS NO OTHER COUNTRY THAT HAS DEDICATED TO THE SUBJECT OF POLISH JEWRY SO MUCH PLACE AND SPACE NOT ONLY GEOGRAPHICAL BUT ALSO IN THEIR CULTURE AND HISTORY.
ON THE OTHER HAND, I DISEAGREE IN CALLINNG US MUSEUM. SINCE WE ARE VERY MUCH ALIVE.

I MEAN A VERY SPECIFIC HASIDIC MOVEMENT THAT WAS ESTABLISHED ON THE HISTORIC LAND OF POLAND TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY YEARS AGO.
HASIDISM, AS A JEWISH RELIGIOUS PHILOSOPHY SURVIVED THE HARSH PERIODS OF POGROMS AND THE SHOAH. IT HAS CONTINUED AND IS FLOURISH IN ISRAEL AND OTHER JEWISH COMMUNITIES THROUGHOUT THE WOLRD.

OUR GREAT RABAIS WHO LIVED IN SMALL POLISH VILLIGES, SHTETLACH WITHOUT UNIVERSITIES AND PUBLIC LIBRARIES WERE ABLE TO CREATE GREAT PHILOSOPHICAL TREATIES.
THEY DID NOT USE THEIR NAMES NOR FAMILY NAMES. THEY WERE CALLED BY THE NAME OF THE SHTETLACH IN WHICH THEY LIVED SUCH AS KOTZK, KOZIENICE, BOBOVA, GUR ETC, THEREFOR SANCTIFYING THESE PLACES FOREVER.

THESE LEARNED RABBAIS WERE LIKE LANTERNS ON THE SEA SHOWING THESE SIMPLE JEWS THE PLACE WHERE TO GO AND WHOM TO ASK WHEN THEY HAD QUESTIONS, PROBLEMS IN EVERYDAY LIFE AND WITH WHOM TO SHARE THEIR JOY AND SORROWS.
THIS JEWISH SPIRIT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SUPRESS, TO MURDER OR TO BURN IN THE GAS CHAMBERS.
IN HEBREW WE HAVE TWO WORDS WITH THE SAME ROOT. THEY ARE: NETZACH AND NITZHAHON.
ETERNITY AND VICTORY. OUR SURVIVAL IS ETERNAL AND THIS IS OUR VICTORY.

Komentarze 3 to “The Museum of The Jewish People in Tel Aviv event.”

  1. Dear Zosia Braun,
    I completely agree with you that there was a great Jewish nation and culture in Poland prior to WW2. But then 3,000,000 Polish Jews were murdered in The Holocaust, constituting 90% of Polish Jewry. The remaining 10% was kindly (not always) asked to leave Poland through pogroms or political exile . Today after 70 years there is no Jews and no Jewish culture in Poland. So what a hypocrisy it is to say words with which I called such a bullshit.
    Dear Zosiu Braun, please open your eyes and tell me again if ”THERE IS NO OTHER COUNTRY (Poland) THAT HAS DEDICATED TO THE SUBJECT OF POLISH JEWRY” ? Or maybe what you mean is that the subject was how to get rid of them, the Jews and their culture. And please don’t tell me that the Nazis exterminated my nation and not Pollacks. Yes Nazis did it but Polish Nation stayed silent. And when the WW2 ended through pogroms and 1968 expatriation promoted by Polish Nation the Jews and their rich culture had forever vanished from that land.
    So I say it again and again: with my clear conscious of a proud Jew who is a descendant of Holocaust survivors damn be Poland, until its admits to its sins. The camouflage of so called cultural preservation of Jewish Culture in Poland is a gimmick you had failed into.
    I have to say a lot dear Zosia Braun, and the first thing I want to say: seeing words like these that ”THERE IS NO OTHER COUNTRY (Poland) THAT HAS DEDICATED TO THE SUBJECT OF POLISH JEWRY” make me sick and unforgiving. I could not even imagine somebody who like me, affected by the history of this Nation (Polish) could say such worlds… I am ashamed..

    Polubienie

  2. Na prosbe Zosi Braun wykladam jej komentarz”

    THERE IS NO OTHER COUNTRY (Poland) THAT HAS DEDICATED TO THE SUBJECT OF POLISH JEWRY”

    – what a bullshit, IS THIS YOUR ONLY ARGUMENT?

    does anybody really believes in in it?
    PLEASE MAKE A SURVEY! AND STUDY THE SUBJECT!

    what a pity such words appear in this Blog…
    MY ADVICE: IF YOU HAVE NOTING TO SAY – DO NOT DO IT THROUGH THIS BLOG!

    ZOSIA BRAUN

    Polubienie

  3. ”THERE IS NO OTHER COUNTRY (Poland) THAT HAS DEDICATED TO THE SUBJECT OF POLISH JEWRY” – what a bullshit, does anybody really believes in in it? what a pity such words appear in this Blog…

    Polubienie

Skomentuj

Wprowadź swoje dane lub kliknij jedną z tych ikon, aby się zalogować:

Logo WordPress.com

Komentujesz korzystając z konta WordPress.com. Wyloguj / Zmień )

Zdjęcie z Twittera

Komentujesz korzystając z konta Twitter. Wyloguj / Zmień )

Zdjęcie na Facebooku

Komentujesz korzystając z konta Facebook. Wyloguj / Zmień )

Zdjęcie na Google+

Komentujesz korzystając z konta Google+. Wyloguj / Zmień )

Connecting to %s

%d blogerów lubi to: